Sunday, August 31, 2008

APERTURE @ IIM Indore

I'm sure that on hearing the word aperture all sorts of thoughts regarding Physics come to some of our minds. Don't worry, I'm not planning to discuss any Science in this post.
But it's about another aspect of aperture, and that's the modern digital camera or DG-CAM as many of us call it. You would be amazed to see how the true beauty of any object can be enhanced with digital editing, yes I mean software like Photoshop.I'm sure we all agree that the olden day cameras have become antiques and the photo rolls have all become a thing of the past. Digital cameras are better, cheaper and have a much higher utility.With digital pictures,came the idea of photo editing, which has created whole new avenues to explore for the photography-lovers.
Now you're wondering,Why am I talking about all this on an IIMI blog?? Well, I hope my previous post "Beyond Acads @ Planet-I" gave you a taste of our extra-curricular activities. But that post was just the beginning.You would be amazed to see the numerous talented photographers we have on campus, hiding under the Managerial veil.But, "Aperture" has set out to discover and kindle the dormant passion inside participants at Planet-I.
Aperture is a club run by a few people on campus who are enthusiastic about photography.This club conducts workshops and competitions for anyone who may be interested.In the past, there have been "Best Pic of the Month" competitions and the response has been phenomenal.Another thing which Aperture has done is that it has brought out the beauty of our serene campus which will be evident from some of the photos I've posted below.I've mentioned the name of the participant who has contributed the snap below each photo.I'm sure you'll agree that all of them should get a big round of applause and some comments from viewers..Love to hear your views. Hats off to you guys!!

For Full-size view,click on the pic... :-)

Photographed by : Rakesh T. (Batch of 2010)


Photographed by : Kishan Kariappa (Batch of 2010)


Photographed by : Rakesh T. (Batch of 2010)


Photographed by : Rishi Ramesh Pathak (Batch of 2010)


Photographed by : Rakesh T. (Batch of 2010)


Photographed by : Kishan Kariappa (Batch of 2010)


Photographed by : Rakesh T. (Batch of 2010)


Photographed by : Rakesh T. (Batch of 2010)
**----**----**----**----**----**----**----**

2 comments:

Kartik said...

Amazing photos.. And an even more amazing name for a photography club. Btw I took photos of our Convocation through the Aperture of one such antique piece itself.

Missed you at the convocation man.. I hope you know you've struck gold.

a.erakkil said...

hi ravi..!
thnks for visiting ma blog..n th comment.!
hey n some gr8 pics here at Aperture..!